Header

Monday, October 26, 2009

"Not me" Monday



Not Me Monday was created by MckMama -- It's an opportunity to get a little therapy for all those things you would never do, but did :) Click here for all the rules.

This week's Not me will be short but sweet - just like me! (haha - those that know me personally can stop laughing anytime at the sweet part!)

I did not spend half of my time at my niece's cheerleading competition feeling all weepy for reason's unbeknown to me. I would never be such an emotional wreck. I did not almost burst out crying when we got the results and her team had placed first and qualified to the next competition. My weepiness did not turn into irritability later that day - which I am not blaming on sleep deprivation - and I did not then run through possible arguments I could have with the hubby in my head. I would never actually think about what I could fight about due to my bad mood and wanting to share it with someone else. I would never be such a b**ch!

I did not almost scald my dog with burning hot water when draining ravioli the other night due to using too small of a strainer. I would never be that lazy and risk injuring my dog when the water started pouring over the sink.

I also defintely did not have 3 doughnuts for breakfast yesterday along with two 100 grand bars later in the day and a snickers to top it off. I am also not hiding said chocolate from my hubby, now. Nope, Not me!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...