Header

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Prayers please -- Updated!!

I was planning on writing a happy cheerful post tonight about the pumpkin Joey carved full of pictures but instead I'm asking for your prayers tonight. My nephew was rushed to the hospital tonight with an open head injury. He was at a school carnival and running and smacked his head on a pole. He was alert and able to joke, never lost consciousness but with head injuries you just never know. I'm waiting on an update from my sister to see if I need to drive down there. I was there at the hospital with my sister when he was born. Like I've said before - I love these kids as if they were my own. So please - pray for Austyn tonight like you have never prayed before. Pray that some stitches take care of everything and that he is good as new by tomorrow. I will try to update when I know something more. In the meantime - just send your prayers out in force.


****Austyn got two staples and is on his way home! Praise the Lord. Karolina will be watching him like a hawk for the next few hours just to be sure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...