Header

Monday, June 6, 2011

Conversation with Jellybean

Jellybean: Hey Mom, Why am I getting a bottle at home? You never let me get bottles here.
 Me: Well, Jellybean. We're going to try some real food today and I'm trying to butter you up to it!
 Jellybean: What? You've got to be kidding me. I'm a boobie man! I just want boobies. You know I won't even take a bottle half the time and now you want me to eat FOOD! You are crazy lady!

Me: Let's just give it a try Jellybean. You might like it.
   
Jellybean: Pfflllt---Don't want it.

 
Actually..this might not be so bad after all.
 
 
Let me try this. I'll take that spoon thing.
 
Gosh,Mom. You're slow!

 Wait..this might just be easier to lick off of here!
Hey Mom, that wasn't so bad.
But for now, I think I'll just stick to the bobbies and the bottles. OK?

Me: Sure, buddy. You've got some time to stay my baby boy.

 

2 comments:

Shell said...

He is so precious!

Niki said...

Awe, I love these posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...