Header

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers





I just discovered Friday Night Leftovers and they are perfect for my disorganized Mommy brain!


The hubby was on dinner duty last night. Spaghetti. Easy, right? Impossible to f up. Unless you put cumin in the spaghetti sauce. And end up with taco flavored spaghetti. Which is disgusting.

I think he was just trying to permanently get out of dinner duty.

I figured out how to get Jellybean to sleep longer stretches at night. Unfortunately it is by letting him sleep in bed with me, which I don’t want to become a regular thing. Damned if I do, Damned if I don’t.

I think the hubby is going through Manopause. That could be the only explanation for his mood swings.

I need to lay off the coffee. My stomach isn’t liking it.

The damn cat already scratched our brand new couches. He’s getting declawed – next week. Or SoftPaws.

I decided to wear a T-shirt dress to work today. It has made pumping interesting.

My hair has been doing the Florida Frizz all week despite numerous antifrizz products. The 80s have nothing on my poof!

I’m taking Jellybean to get pictures taken tomorrow. His 6 month pictures. Sob.

Then on Monday he gets shots.

Jellybean’s reflux cough is back. If the hubby was a single dad the pediatrician’s office would make a killing on him. He wanted me to take him to the doctor today to get him checked out. Despite the appointment on Monday. And the fact that he has no fever or any other symptoms. Just a cough. From his reflux. Which we have had checked out before. He gains weight. The cough comes back until his reflux gets in check. Rinse, lather and repeat.

We really need to get our asses back in church. And Jellybean baptized. Except his naps fall during service times. Sigh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, he's totally trying to get out of dinner duty! LOL

Kakunaa said...

I LOVE summer dresses, but this year unless the top can pull down they are a no-go due to needing easy access to the food source, LOL.

S.I.F. said...

Cumin in the sauce?!? Oh so glad it was your dinner and not mine! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...