Header

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sharing the Savings with You - Mott's For Tot's

If you aren't already a member of Vocalpoint - go sign up now!

I've been treated to many great free samples and coupons throughout the years - most recently, the yummy Frosted Miniwheats with Berries found their way into my mailbox. That was a welcome breakfast snack for me one day at work!

I am super excited about the latest saving partnership they have going on though.At the end of this month I am starting to officially introduce Jellybean to solid's. I have already started to introduce him to a sippy cup with water and after water of course comes juice.

As most of you know - most 100% juice is loaded down with sugar. Luckily, Mott's for Tot's has 40% less sugar than 100% apple juice. It also comes in five yummy flavors: Apple, Apple White Grape, NEW Immune Support Fruit Punch*, NEW Bone Health Grape**, and NEW Mixed Berry!

So if you want only the best for your tot too - head on over here and sign up for the savings!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I love a good savings opportunity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...