Header

Monday, June 20, 2011

Conversations with Jellybean

I owe visits, comments back and blog reading to so many of you from the past week. Tonight I hope to actually watch "Little Fockers" with the hubby after our failed attempt last night so hopefully tomorrow night I will get back to all of you!

Jellybean is such a trip nowadays - for such a little guy he has a HUGE personality! He smiles constantly and just wants to play from sun up to sun down. You can tell when he's tired as he will just snuggle up then and starts sucking on his fingers. Otherwise its a mile a minute. His favorite thing is to suck on his toes on the way to daycare - this morning he tried to fit both feet in there at once! Shell's Rockin the Bump went and gave me baby fever since I know all too soon Jellybean will no longer be a baby! :(

Now on to why you are all here - Your weekly dose of Conversations with Jellybean!

Me: Hey Jellybean. Are you busy?
Jellybean: Well, I'm kind of in the middle of something here..

Me: Oh, yea - what are you doing?
Jellybean: Well you spin this doo hickey here..

Me: Uh-huh...
Jellybean: Then you read this book of instructions over here

Me: You're reading now?
Jellybean: Duh, Mom!

Me: My bad - I must have missed that on your daycare notes! 

Jellybean: Finally you grab this part and spin it -
... I said SPIN, DAMMIT!


Me: On that note, let's discuss this little thing called Time Out...
 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the face he's making in the first photo. He's so freakin' cute!

Shell said...

He's so freaking cute!

Renegades said...

Love the look on his face in the last photo. To cute!

Niki said...

Holy crap is he freaking adorable, but you know that already. Thanks for stopping my little area of the blogosphere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...