Header

Monday, June 13, 2011

Rockin the Bump


Is it too soon to say I actually miss being pregnant already? Because I totally do! Not that I'm ready for another quite yet - Mine still doesn't sleep through the night! I figure I won't sleep for the next three years or so. Oh and honey, thanks for pointing out the bags under my eyes -  I so appreciate it!

I documented my pregnancy with Jellybean pretty well. My first belly pic was at 5 weeks. (Yes, I was excited!)

Yes, that is a six pack you see. No, I don't have one anymore.

The hubby and I had some fun with belly shots at 12 weeks - 
He was clearly winning! 

At 15 weeks I finally got a bump worth noting...
Yes, I'm calling that a bump!

This is what I looked like at the halfway mark -
I think my boobs and belly were competing here!

10 weeks later - I was starting to get uncomfortable...
I had no idea, I only had 5 weeks left preggo or I would have enjoyed it more!
We did a maternity shoot when I was about 32 weeks along..

Our photographer did an amazing job!

Then I took a picture at 35 weeks - before a check up ultrasound since I was measuring small.
I felt huge at this point and I was SO uncomfortable.

That ultrasound did not go as planned.

About six hours later - 

My tiny Jellybean made his arrival via an emergency C-section.

 Five and a half months later and I'm still in awe everyday of the miracle we created.

23 comments:

Rach (DonutsMama) said...

You looked awesome preggo! Love that pic of you and the hubs comparing bellies. My LO isn't sleeping through yet either!

Tylaine said...

Beautiful pictures Di! Love the photo shoot ones. You look so beautiful. :)

Natalie said...

Look at you so skinny preggo...your belly wasn't even that far out! Go you :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

Ohmygoodness GF, you are TINY! love the professional shots and seriously that last pic of your baby? Priceless!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the Jellybean is precious! I have to admit, all the bump pics today made me kind of glad I wasn't pregnant, but seeing your sweet itty baby makes me wonder if I just might be ready!

Shell said...

LOL at you and your hubby's belly shots- Hubs was telling me yesterday that the one I posted of the two of us looks like he is rocking a bump!

You were so stinking cute! I love the maternity shoot pics. Wish I had done that!

Thanks for linking up!

Unknown said...

I love those husband and wife belly shots. haha So cute! :) Your little jellybean is so tiny and adorable. Congrats!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Those were awesome pics! I remember you posting some of these shots, and now look! He is 5 months old!

twinkietotmom said...

Such a tiny little bump! & tiny little baby!

Jenny said...

So cute...love all the pics! Glad your little guy is doing well!

Unknown said...

It took me a long time to show too. I love that you documented your pregnancy month by month. The couple shot is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

OMG that's a big cat!! LOL

Your pictures are so fun. I love the 5 week one and the side by side. What great memories. :-)

Renee said...

What great pictures! And you were tiny. You baby is precious.

Jennifer said...

Oh that is a little jellybean! So cute. You were adorable.

Kimberly said...

You were so tiny! I love the ones with your husband! So cute :)

Anonymous said...

You were so small!! Love the pics with your hubby!

Carly said...

Love the documentation of your pregnancy! I'll be honest the part about measuring small made me a little nervous. I went to the doc today and they said I am measuring a little small after measuring a week ahead all along! No ultrasound, so I guess they are not worried, but still makes me a little nervous. Glad that everything worked out well with your little one!

Amy said...

What a fun way to show off your bump.. I loved it. . Yes, Mother hood is amazing..

Coffee Lovin' Mom said...

Love that he was bigger at 12 weeks than you were at the half way point..what a sport

Anonymous said...

What a cute preggo you were!!

I left you an award since I love your blog oh so much :)

Jessica said...

You were tiny. The picture with you and your husband comparing bellies is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

You may have felt huge, but you werent! lol Your belly was super cute.

Unknown said...

I love the one of you and your hubs at sunset. Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...