Header

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I didn't kill him!


I almost killed the hubby last night.

I was really, really tempted to. But then I had Jellybean to think of. It was his bed time and I didn’t want to have to stick Jellybean in his car seat and drive him all over the place while I figured out how to dispose of the body. Plus the hubby is heavy and dead bodies are all floppy and stuff. I'd have to empty my trunk out too and that could take a while!

So I let him live. But it was a close call.

Joey came home in a FINE mood last night.
Mind you, I said nothing when he decided to stop for a haircut and other guy fumbling things on the way home.

That is despite the fact that I was covered in spitup since Jellybean wanted to share with me at lunch and it had indeed soaked through my pants. Didn't say a word when he got in the shower before me.

I even started dinner even though it was his turn to cook.

Then I finished making dinner too while he dug holes on MY side of the yard without asking me for permission.

I didn't even throw sharp objects at him when he yelled at me for closing the bathroom door. Which I hadn't. I closed the door to the Jellybean's room so the cat wouldn't get in his crib AGAIN.

He assumed through the shower curtain that it must have been his door though because he was mad.

And he needed someone to be MAD at.

I was the only one there.

I wanted to be a bitch right back to him. I really did.

But I couldn't.

I know why he's mad.

I know he's hurting and scared.

And I know it has nothing to do with me.

So I let him be mad. I called him out on taking it out on me but I let him be mad.

Then I tiptoed around him when he fell asleep on the couch.

I didn't even get upset that I was the one up all night with a coughing Jellybean.

This is one of those times where I can't share what is bothering my hubby because this is MY blog and he deserves HIS privacy. I'm not excusing his bad attitude.

But I understand it.

If he put up with the hormonal mess I was through Clomid and then pregnancy.

I can be on the receiving end once in awhile too, I guess.

2 comments:

Renegades said...

What a mature attitude to have about it. Sometimes we have to take a little crap from the ones we love. Fun huh?

Niki said...

That must have been hard for you not to smack the crap out of him. I hope he woke up in a better mood today!

Thanks for the blog love, I know you have a full house over there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...