Header

Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

So - I know I promised an update last night but then Joey called me as I was getting off the interstate on our exit to tell me he was out of gas about three exits back so I had to loop back around, bring him $$, and then navigate back through traffic to get home. I also had to stop by and pick up the movie I had reserved for him 9 (meh...thumbs down from me), cook dinner, and watch the movie. So - this weekend I will update til then I give you...


My Little Life


Five Question Friday is just a fun way to get to know other bloggers. Click above to find out more and join in on the fun!



1. What's your guilty pleasure?

I really don't think I can give you just one. I mean should I start with my love for 80s music and the fact that my obsession for Debbie Gibson still exists today. Speaking of which - does anyone know where I can get some Electric Youth perfume? Or should we go with the fact that I still love Hanson and get down right giddy when I hear MmmBop come on the radio. (You have so many relationships in your life only one or two will last....) Yep, I even dreamed of being Taylor's wife back in my younger days - now I'm glad I didn't have to pop out the number of kids his poor wife did and it would be weird to have a MIL with the same name as me!

2. What is your favorite TV series?

Hi, my name is Diana and I am a HGTV junkie. There, I said it. I can get sucked into a House Hunters, Property Virgin's, Sell This House, etc black hole and spend hours on the couch watching it without realizing it. Its not like I have a need to watch these shows anymore - we bought a house, we aren't moving anytime soon, but I guess its the voyeur in me that gets a thrill out of seeing other people's homes. Also if I ever decide I'd like to purchase a resort in Honduras I have already begun my research!

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?

Yup, I am 100% Polish. Mom and Dad didn't speak a lick of English  when I was born so I am completely fluent in Polish. Joey pretends he knows what I'm saying and I randomly throw his name into conversations that have nothing to do with him just to freak him out. Evil I know but so much fun!

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?


Hahahahahahahah. You're funny! You would like a numerical answer? Not happening. I have the shoes that fit in my closet, on the organizer thing over the door, under the bed, outside the front and back doors and occasionally in my car. I also have my wish list that I will be fulfilling over the next few months that includes more heels for work, various cute pairs of boots and a flip flop refill for the summer. 

Remember that HGTV addiction up above? 

The shoes were my gateway drug!


5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?

I'm partial to the peanut M&M's but I have to eat them a particular way. Actually I have a technique for all my chocolate consumption - I'm OCD like that. I pop it in half and eat the peanutty part then the chocolate and finally the shell. Don't even get me started on the proper way to eat a Ferrero Rocher!




MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...