Header

Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Me Monday



Not Me Monday was created by MckMama -- It's an opportunity to get a little therapy for all those things you would never do, but did :) Click here for all the rules.


I did not discover a new addiction this weekend and devour almost half a bag of these -

I did not justify this in my head with the fact that I am supposed to be putting on weight. That is also why I have not been eating ice cream sandwiches and Wendy's Frosty's every night.

I did not walk around work all day with a tomato stain on the new sweater my mom had bought me because I do not apparently still need a bib when eating my breakfast despite being 27 years old.

I would also never make sure to use the last of the fabric softener on a load of my clothes and figure the hubby can do without. I also did not dry his clothes on the line so they were a little crunchy while I tumbled mine in the dryer.

I also did not forget half the Not Me's I committed the past week and will not be making a point to jot them down in the future!

4 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

Thanks for the Friday Follow! I'm now a new follower of yours. Looking forward to getting to know you through your blog!

and PS.......the fertility treatments ARE worth it! My husband and I just found out we're pregnant!!!

Jenilee said...

your post made me hungry! :) yum!

Liz said...

Mmmmm. I love those chips. Mmmmmm.

Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff

Yellow House said...

Onion rings and Frosties!? YUM! LOL about jotting down the Not Me's. I think about that too! Have a good week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...