Header

Monday, March 8, 2010

Not Me Monday



Not Me Monday was created by MckMama -- It's an opportunity to get a little therapy for all those things you would never do, but did :) Click here for all the rules.

I did not wuss out while going over my review with my boss and hold back from saying - "Well, No I don't think you challenge me enough and I am bored out of my mind half the time!" I am much more assertive than that and always speak up when bothered.

I also did not manage to keep my stovetop completely spotless through the entire cooking process Saturday night only to spill an ungodly amount of Chicken Spaghetti all over the sparkly surface as I was putting up leftovers.

I would never gloat to my husband and everyone that passed by that I caught the first and only fish when dh and I went fishing yesterday. I am a much more supportive wife than that and would never be so childish. I also would never post a picture of the fish here to continue my gloat session.
 
Nope, Not Me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...