Header

Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Question/Follow Friday

Its a two for one today - I'm doing both Five Question and Follow Friday so hello to everyone from both. Glad to see you, hope you stay awhile and leave me a comment or two. Who knows maybe we'll become Bff's and share iced coffees while we complain about our hubbies. No? Okay well then enjoy reading!

My Little Life

Five Question Friday is just a fun way to get to know other bloggers. Click above to find out more and join in on the fun!
1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?

Way too much. I believe my job description actually reads - stare at computer screen for 8.5 hours of day or until head starts spinning and eyeballs pop out of head. Then stare some more. I've gotten better though. Once I get home I refuse to get on the computer. I try to write my blogs over the weekend and just post them during the week to cut down on computer time too.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?

I don't have children yet but I think it will be a combination of the two. I plan on saving what we can but also having them know that we expect them too work hard and do well so that they are able to qualify for scholarships and grants.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?

Yes - a few. The most recent was February of last year when we got rearended by a drunk driver. Not a good experience at all.

4. What is your favorite book?

The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber - which led to loving the entire Blossom Street series. Especially Twenty Wishes.

5. Do you make your bed everyday?

For the most part -yes. I have lazy morning where I don't but almost every day I do. My absolute favorite feeling in the world though is fresh sheets. I have always said if I win the lottery I will buy a plethora of sheet sets so I can have fresh sheets on my bed every night. I literally get in bed when the sheets are fresh and whip out the snow angels to soak up that feeling!


Friday Follow

14 comments:

Shelley said...

What a cute blog!! Visiting from Friday Follow..I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

Have a great weekend :)

~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday Follow!! Welcome to the group and I am now following you.

Thanks also for grabbing our generous sponsors button!

Kristin said...

Thanks for becoming a follower over at Windy Poplars! We're always thrilled to add Kindred Spirits to our little corner of the blog world. Hope you'll drop by regularly and become an active contributor! By the by, I LOVE fresh sheets too. I change mine twice a week and everyone thinks I'm nuts for doing it :-) My DH also knows that when the sheets have just been changed, I MUST be the one to get in bed first so I can slip into them like an envelope of goodness and savor the feeling before he jumps in and rumples them all up! LOL Hope you have a wonderful weekend! ~Kristin

le Chef said...

Snow angels on the sheets; funny visual, but I totally get it. I would buy more if the hubby weren't watching. LOL
Now following -FF

Shell said...

I have some of that series sitting on my bookshelf, but haven't read them yet. Glad to hear they are good!

I'm returning your follow from FF!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Following you back from Friday Follow! Thanks for coming by :) I appreciate the comment on my blog design. Blessings!

A GAL NEEDS... said...

What a cute profile and blog! I'm happy to be your newest follower from FF! Please feel free to follow me back at 'AGalNeedsAtLeast2Blogs!'

Looking forward to reading more!

The Old White Barn said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow - and I'm so glad I found you! I'm now following so I don't miss anything.
Susan
www.BlackberryJamCafe.blogspot.com

Oh My Baby said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow :)

Joy said...

Good to meet ya!! I'm following from FF. Hope you have a really great weekend.
:)

Lily Dawn said...

Cute blog! I love doing the Friday 5 and follow too =) There is nothing like fresh clean sheets, but I am terrible about making the bed every morning!

Now following!

=) Lily

Cakeblast said...

I'm your newest follower from Friday Follow! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Thank you for joining Friday Follow. Glad to have you part of the fun. Rita @ One 2 Try.

PS I am on the computer way too much.

Freely Living Life said...

Hi there!

We came across your blog through the FF and are now following you! :) Hope you had a fantastic weekend! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...