Header

Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

You can find out more about Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

We did a pretty good job of sticking to our menu plan last week. I made banana pancaked instead of waffles for our breakfast for dinner night and we had Chicken Spaghetti instead of Chicken Parm - but now I have  another freezer meal in my stash so Woo Hoo. On to this week -

Monday - Tostada's - I'm trying something new with a recipe from Hoosier Homemade
Tuesday - Chili (Hoping for freezer leftovers here too!)
Wednesday - BLT's, Onion Rings
Thursday - Pizza
Friday - Fish and Chips
Saturday - Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn Nuggets (We have a friend who moved to Michigan coming for dinner so we are fulfilling his request!)
Sunday - Heading to Mom and Dad's for dinner

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's Saturday and I'm enjoying some MPM blog visiting while watching "Inspector Alleyn Mysteries" on Netflix.
I love a good mystery.

It's time to expand my recipe sources with some new ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...